Ambleside Application and Enrollment Process
The early and regular decision application deadlines for 2017-2018 has passed.
We will continue to accept applications for new students until a class has reached capacity.
1) Watch the videos on our website to gain an overview of the philosophy.
2) Attend an Open House and/or Morning Tour and Observation.
3) Complete and submit a Student Application for Admission for each child. Include a $200 (per family) application fee as well as a $100 (per student) assessment fee.
4) Once an application is received and reviewed, a board or staff member will contact you to schedule two appointments. First, your child's assessment by a trained, Ambleside teacher. Second, the follow-up parent interview and discussion of your child's assessment.
5) Once admission is confirmed, you will be notified promptly by mail. Within two weeks of confirmation, parents are required to submit the enrollment form and applicable fees.
Mail completed applications to:
Ambleside School of Boerne
210 Turner Ave
Boerne, TX 78006